Save Money by Repairing your iPhone 6 / 6s BLACK Screen Yourself
Don’t pay Apple or a local cell phone repair shop hundreds of dollars when you could use this screen replacement lens kit to do it yourself. If you have broken your glass lens, just use our replacement tool kit to remove the shattered glass. After that, just use our tools (tweezers, screw drivers, suction cup, pry tools, and adhesive) to replace the glass.
Glass digitizer lens screen replacement is very delicate and complex. Please do not attempt to do this repair without watching the videos and reading the instructions provided.
iPhone 6 / 6s
iPhone 6 / 6s Black
- HIGH QUALITY iPhone 6 / 6s BLACK SCREEN REPAIR REPLACEMENT KIT (GLASS ONLY – DOES NOT INCLUDE DIGITIZER): The replacement glass lens screen included in this kit is made for your broken iPhone 6 / 6s BLACK SCREEN glass. It is made from very high quality tempered glass that, if installed correctly, will have exactly the same functionality as a much more expensive authentic OEM screen lens. (Glass only, does not include digitizer)
- TOOL KIT AND ADHESIVE INCLUDED: All the tools (tweezers, adhesive, screw drivers, pry tools, suction cup, and picks) you’ll need to remove the broken glass are included. After removal of the bad glass, use our double sided adhesive sticky tape to adhere the new glass to the LCD.
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL AND ACCESS TO VIDEO GUIDE INCLUDED: The kit includes full instructions and access to a “how to” video to help you complete the process.
- INCLUDED TOOLS CAN BE USED FOR MULTIPLE REPLACEMENTS: The tools and adhesive tape included in the kit can be used on multiple times on many different devices.
- THIS IS AN EXTREMELY TECHNICAL PROCEDURE – PLEASE FAMILARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE PROCESS BEFORE ATTEMPTING IT YOURSELF: We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage incurred during the replacement process.