Outdoor Tech OT1800 Turtle Shell 2.0 – Rugged Water-Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Hi-Fi Speaker (White)
Welcome to total sonic freedom – We wouldn’t say something as cliche as “The best just got better”… it did though. Based off the popular original Turtle Shell, the 2.0 brings more volume, more Hi-Fi audio, more battery life and a plethora of other feature improvements over its predecessor. Most speakers look like a shoe box with pin holes in it. Outdoor Tech’s design focused team wouldn’t allow anything of the sort and instead created the patented signature trianglethemed construction providing omnidirectional room filling audio, a design aesthetic appropriate for architectural digest and construction built for the Appalachian trail. Its heavily water-resistant, dust-proof and shock-proof outer shell is probably tougher than you are. and its built-in microphone functionality means you’ll be double-fisting Dr. Peppers and having hands-free conference calls before you know it. More water resistant than most, with the premium level audio goods, the Turtle Shell 2.0 allows you to share your music wherever your training wheels will take you. without the insane price tag.
- Turtle Shell 2.0 uses Bluetooth to wirelessly stream Hi-Fi audio anywhere you go from your smartphone or other device
- Shock-proof, dust-proof and water-resistant, the Turtle Shell can handle all the elements, and look good doing it. Hashtag #styling.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery gives you a massive 16 hours of party time. Maybe you should plan on a nap. The Turtle Shell 2.0 will outlast you.
- Don’t get burned by those barely portable big brick wireless speakers
- INCLUDES: USB charging cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, signature ODT carry pouch, User Manual, and some stickers (yay)