Step 1: Remove the back cover of the Note 4.
Step 2: Remove the double sided tape from the Note4 receiver.
Step 3: Attach the Note4 receiver to the back of the battery firmly, ensuring the contact pins are properly connected to the connectors on the phone.
Step 4: Reattach the back cover of the Note 4.
Step 5: Place the Note 4 on top of Qi wireless charging transmitter.
Dimension: 57.5 x 40.5 x 1.0mm.
Net weight: 3±1g.
Charging Distance: 6mm.
- Upgraded design with NFC coil built in to support NFC function. Compatible with S-view Flip cover and maintains S-view functions. Not compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
- Fits discreetly behind your existing original Galaxy Note 4 cover to enable wireless Qi charging. Works best with our Qi-Infinity desktop folding charger (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QNXWLQE).
- Thinnest and most light weight receiver card design. It will add minimal bulk to your phone. With the N4 receiver installed, the phone can fit into most cases and covers designed for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Qi technology can be used with most non-metallic cases and covers under 5 mm thickness. No need to tediously open port covers to charge your phone.
- Unique design with dark purple base color and golden accents.