This ZIOCOM 8-pin Bluetooth Receiver allows you to enjoy the music wirelessly, just plug it in the lightning interface your 8-pin-dock speaker. It turns your common Non-Bluetooth soundbox into a bluetooth signal receivable device.
Bluetooth: Version: V4.2
Support : A2DP/ AVRCP/ APT-X/ APT-Loseless
Bluetooth Frequency: 2.402-2.480GHz
Music Formats: SBC,MP3,AAC
How to use
1.Connect the Bluetooth receiver to the speaker which has 8 pin lightning Dock
2.Plug it in,You will see the blue-red lights flicker alternately
3.Open bluetooth setting on your smartphone
4.Searching for the device named “BT4819” and pair it, you can play the music now! That’s simple.
Compatible Speaker List
BOSE SoundDock: 415209
BOSE SoundDock III
PHILIPS: DS1155B / 93
Each ZIOCOM Product includes an 12-month, worry-free warranty since the date of original purchase. Please feel free to contact us if there is any question!
- ✅ – save traditional Speakers – Turn your Non-Bluetooth common sound-box (which have 8 Pin lightning interface) into a Bluetooth sound-box
- ✅ – support Lossless acoustics – CSR Bluetooth 4.2 Protocol AptX, have brought about a vast improvement in speaker sound quality(almost as the same as CD)
- ✅ – stable Signal – Compatible with all A2DP-supported devices, overlength transmission-range 15 meters with no shaded (49 feet)
- ✅ – simple to use – Plug and Play, completely wirelessly, you need just turn your speaker dock on, plug it in and connect your smartphone
- ✅ – Notice – not every 8-pin-soundbox Speaker are compatible,please check the compatible Speaker list in Product description in case it’s unavaliable. For Bose SoundDock, it’s compatible ONLY with relatively new generation sounddock series I (that will charge iPhone), series II,10 & Portable.Please check the Make sure your it’s compatible.